Security & Public Safety
360 Situational Awarness and Collaboration
Security and Public Safety professionals gain critical facility information from Digital Twins while reducing cost and time on projects. Visual Plan becomes the virtual window into each building without having to step in the door allowing teams to all be on the same page at all times
Plan and Design
Security planning requires a high level of collaboration with emergency management, facilities, contractors and many other stakeholders. One of the largest challenge traditionally, is access to accurate information. The Digital Twin becomes the single source of truth; peel back walls, drop ceilings, expose assets under concrete floor and review past project annotations and markups prior to the site visit.
- Coordination, Collaboration, Virtual Table Tops
- Security Design and Engineering
- Tender Response or Creation
Digital Twins solve many issues when managing a project. Reduce the need for detailed contractor site surveys, redundant design creation, and avoid mistakes or changes orders. With 360 video capture, jobsite progress can be frequently documented and shared so project managers can verify exactly what is done and what is next to be completed, optimizing cost and saving time.
- Renovations, technology installations and upgrades
- Optimization of schedule, cost control, communicating with contractors, layout for events, Reducing site visits, reducing re-work, improving efficiency and productivity
- Documentation; Creating BIM or 2D/3D CAD from Digital Twin, Asset Tagging
Inspect and Assess
Onsite inspections can be time consuming and costly, especially when travel is required or subject experts with busy schedules are needed. Implementation of recommendations from long form text reports can also be tedious to review and implement. However, a Digital Twin enables organizations to inspect remotely and engage multiple stakeholders virtually, reducing time and cost while increasing oversight. The Digital Twin is also a great visual tool to help communicate findings and plans to address recommendations.
- Risk Assessments, Conflict Detection, Risk Mitigation
- Business Continuity Planning
- System and Asset Inspections
Existing building plans today are almost never reliable or current. This often leads to wasted time revisiting a site to conﬁrm details or to measure. Visual Plan allow you to capture assets and inventory geo-spatially in high resolution, tagging and monitoring their condition at various stages over time for predictive maintenance, service engineering and planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules. Remote planning and virtual access to the Digital Twin ensures field technicians bring the right tools and parts to the job and have the opportunity to fix the problem the first visit. When completed, leave detailed visual documentation and provide visual reports for future use.
- Technology Audits, Policies and Procedures
- Asset Management and Maintenance
- Functional and Capital Planning and Improvements
Track assets for quick identification and remote troubleshooting. Review and plan prior to onsite visits. Step back in time by peeling back walls, expose drop ceilings and X-ray through concrete slabs to expose utilities over time (Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC). Geo-spatially tag name plates and provided detailed notes, annotations and mark-ups from historical work completed. By maintaining equipment regularly, you can save on large repair bills and the inconvenience of untimely breakdowns.
- All Hazards Planning and Response
- Fire Safety Compliance and Code Enforcement
- Responder Virtual Site Walk-Throughs
Service providers rely heavily on existing building information, asset location/lists, electrical diagrams, structural information, CAD drawings and other details in order to plan, design and execute on new projects. But most facilities offer incomplete, inaccurate information leading the service provider to re-survey and collect this information through multiple onsite visits. A digital twin solves so many questions and problems. Having these critical details inevitably reduces overall project cost, timelines, rework and change orders.
- 4D project analysis by phase (Structural, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Drywall, Finished product)
- Mark-up, annotate, document and drive effective communication
- Verify completion of project milestones
Table Top MeetingsDigital Twins offer an effective way to visit many large facility locations virtually so decision makers, security teams, emergency responders and system integrators can get on the same page without time consuming site visits. Critical details about the physical space can be validated remotely and clear communication leads to effective planning and design.
- Recognition of facility assets
- Collaborate with stakeholders for exact location of issues
- Improve project scope understanding before project starts
Collaborate with various stakeholders on and off premise to get everyone on the same page. Mark-up and annotate areas then create detailed reports or push annotations to BIM360, PlanGrid or ProCore construction management platforms. Visual reports help managers to hold teams accountable and implement reported recommendations. Compare As-Is conditions to BIM designs or 2D CAD and GIS.
- Risk Assessments and Asset Documents
- Emergency Control Systems
- Hazard Mitigation Recommendations
- Virtual Inspection Reports
Teams can virtually visit multiple buildings or spaces without ever leaving the training room or web conference. Massive facilities can be covered in minutes. Videos explaining health and safety standards or procedures can be practiced virtually, away from hazardous environments and without workplace interruptions.
- Pre-Incident Planning
- Incident Response Training
- Facility and Asset Orientation
Collaborate with various stakeholders on and off premise to get everyone on the same page prior to an incident happening. Have your emergency plans accessible through a web link from anywhere at anytime.
- Evacuation, Emergency Planning, Crisis Management
- Incident Command
- Forward Advance Intelligence, Safe Investigation